Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Because it's Wednesday

Science Tarot Cards?!


Even as a scientist I find something cool and fascinating in tarot cards.


Maybe it's just the look and feel of them, or maybe it's that I want someone to tell me what direction to go in... you know, the same reason I always look for four leafed clovers, or how I love reading fortune cookies.


Regardless, at Science Tarot, they mixed the straight forwardness of science with the awesomeness of tarot cards. Combining in some straight forwardness and taking away some hocus pocus.


The creators of the cards say, “Science Tarot is a creative science communication project that combines science, art and mythology into a tarot deck to engage and awaken people's curiosity about science and the natural world.”



Please, Check out the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment